Sunday 27 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#7)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)






Just me this week again :D (Gina)

I hope you all had a very lovely week, especially those of you who celebrate Thanks Giving (I don't but it sounds awesome, wish England did something like that). Anyway, this week I only got one book so here it is (Didn't take a pic this week because there was only one book :( ).

Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)

Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have read Half-blood and thought, why don't i try to get Daimon. So i went onto the Book Depository, typed it in and found that it was there in paperback :) so i was extremely happy!! But it is absolutely tiny haha :D you would miss it if you scanned my shelves too quickly :) But i can't wait to review it!!

Here is my review for Half-Blood!
What did you get in your mailbox??

Happy Reading Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Half-Blood is so good so I'm glad you picked up Daimon. It is short but still great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series yet I really have to get to it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete