Sunday 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#6)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)





Just Gina this week!

Hi guys, i hope you've all had a great week because i know i have! In school and books too :) Here they are and i am so escited to read them!!



Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (YAYYYYY)
Blood Bound by Racehl Vincent

All of these books excited me so much when they arrived and i cannot wait to review them all! And they all have such beautiful covers!! I will enjoy these beauties very much indeed!!
Happy Reading everyone and let me know what you got in your IMMs :D

6 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM! I'm dying to read The Pledge. Kimberly Derting is an amazing author. Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finish cover of The Pledge is very nice!! greta haul! thnx for stopping by ^.^

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you got the Pledge! It looks so good! I hope you enjoy it :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pledge sounds awesome! I will have to check it out!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great haul! I really want to read Blood Bound!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I just received Blood Bound too!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete