Thursday 29 November 2012

What a week...

This week has been so jam-packed. I had an art coursework deadline that I just about made, I'm moving house so today I had to have the day off school to help my mum but the good news is that I read two books which will be reviewed shortly.

You know that feeling you get and you know you're running on empty...I'm at that point so I've going from hyper to sleepy to hyper again and I am exhausted.


But onto happier things. Those books I read...Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins and The Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. They were both amazing and I am looking forward to writing their reviews. Which will hopefully be up either tomorrow, if I find the time to write them, or saturday.

Considering that I dropped off of the reading world a few cover releases escaped my notice and I was over the moon to see them. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure:

Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
I was wondering what the cover would look like and I love the colours they have chosen. Cannot wait to read the third one, christmas seems so far away now.

Unbreakable (Unravelling #2) by Elizabeth Norris

Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
This cover looks amazing and I like that this time they have four different people on it instead of two like the last one. Can't wait to read it considering I loved the first.

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
Loved the first and I'm sure I will love this too when it comes out. It will look great with the other and they switched the colours because on the first she was in a red dress and there was a black background.


So there you have it. My week in one little blog post. How have you guys been??



0 comments:

Post a Comment