Sunday 25 March 2012

Sweet Sixteen IMM

So this weekend was special as I (Gina) turned Sixteen!!! I had a great weekend with Katie and My sister and the Twins (sister's best friends).
Katie slept for two nights and yesterday and today we went to the park and the lake which was so much fun until Chloe (twin 1) cut her foot open. Not cool.

But apart from that i also got some AMAZING books and presents. Of course i got clothes but the books are what made me very happy!! :D
So here we go...

Partials by Dan Wells (SO EXCITED TO READ THIS)
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (Such a pretty cover)
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Fever by Lauren DeStefano

Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne
Once in a full moon by Ellen Schreiber
Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins (Unfortunately I dont have the first so i better get it soon)
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Fated by Sarah Alderson

And Finally from Katie:
Cadbury Milk Tray (nomnom)
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev


So all in all it was a great weekend.
And to top it all off we went to see The Hunger Games which was brilliant and exatcly the way i pictured it!! :D and the cinema said happy birthday to me with the screens they use to show what films are on :) I felt so loved!!

2 comments:

  1. Fever was so good! And the cover is so pretty :) Happy reading and congrats!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing mailbox! Fever is amazing and I can't wait to read Illuminate and Partials. They look so good. And happy birthday girl!! That is so cool for you!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete