Saturday 11 February 2012

Review: Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)Reviewed by Katie
Date Read: January 29th, 2012
Date Published: February 23rd, 2009
Publishers: allison & busby
Format: Paperback
Pages: 367
Blurb: In the town of Morganville, vampires and humans live in relative peace. Student Claire Danvers has never been convinced, though especially with the arrival of Mr. Bishop, an ancient, old-school vampire who cares nothing about harmony. What he wants from the town's living and its dead is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball, attended by vampires and their human dates, that Claire realizes the elaborately evil trap he's set for Morganville.
 
 
Review: I don't really know what to put in this review because I have just finished the sixth book in this series and I forgot to write the reviews for the fourth and fifth because I've been busy reading them ... but all I can say is that it's a fabulous series that you have to buy, and if you don't then you're missing out on all of the fun. Your loss.. I can just have Michael and Shane more to myself! :)
 
Rating: 4 stars!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment