Sunday 8 January 2012

In My Mailbox (#11)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)





Gina

Just me again this week and boy do i have some awesome books to show you!! All of the books i ordered last week have arrived (apart from those i pre-ordered). There are quite a lot :D

Revelations (Blue Bloods #3) by Melissa de la Cruz The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa de la Cruz
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) by Melissa de la Cruz
Lost in time (Blue Bloods #6) by Melissa de la Cruz

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead

Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent
Pride (Shifters #3) by Rachel Vincent
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck
Hourglass (Evernight #3) by Claudia Gray

Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1) by Gemma Halliday
Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell
Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking
Darker Still (Magic Modt Foul #1) by Leanna Renee Hieber
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa


Now that we've gone through all of the books i recieved i would like to show you my shelves. One seems very normal and neat. The other....well, you can see for yourself :)
Normal:
Jam-packed, about to break:
Out of the two i think i prefer the latter as it seems more...characteristic?? It's not plain but it took me AGESS to put them in the right sixe order and blah de blah :)
Anyway...what did you get in your mailboxes?? :D
Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great haul!!
    New Follower!
    happy Reading
    My IMM
    http://makaylas-books-galore.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mail-box-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bookshelves ! I see you put them in series as well as size order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need more shelves, too!!!
    stop by my IMM? I posted a vlog and a cute puppy picture :) http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm-6-books-full-of-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I'm jealous and frowning right now lol. Like you, I'd definitely prefer the latter because there's more books duh!!! And you're right, it does seem a lot more characteristic and personal than the neatly stacked one. You got so many amazing books! I also got bloodline a couple weeks ago and was sooo excited to read it because I LOVED (such a understatement) the Vampire Academy series! I'm about halfway through and honestly, it's good, but it definitely doesn't compare to VA! I kinda wished Rose would be in it more. She makes everything so much more exciting! Ookayyy, I've rambled enough. It's one of my faults, i'll admit it! Hehe.
    Check out my Imm here: Understanding Shae's Story IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess - Yeah, i'm kind of a neat freak ahah :D

    Lindsay - I saw your blog and i am a follower now :D and that puppy was cute!!

    Shae - Haha thanks for the comment :D I'm loving the VA series too!! There are no words to describe my love for it!! I'm going to read the fifth and six soon!! :) and Rose is AWESOMESAUCE!! :D

    Gina from Fantasia Books!! :)

    ReplyDelete