Sunday 13 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)

P.S. I'm going to be working on our own IMM button very soon :) Should be good and will match the website perfectly!!




Hey Guys. it's Gina!!

So this week I got some amazing books :) I am looking forward to reading all of them so much and recently I just ordered some more so they should be in next weeks IMM!!
So here they are......


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Undead by Kirsty McKay
By Midnight by Mia James
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

I can't wait to review all of these, especially The Scorpio Races and Angelfire as I have heard so many good things about them :) And I LOVE the covers for By Midnight and Angelfire (which are both in hardback - my favorite style) they are just so pretty!! Happy Reading Guys!!


Hey Guys it's Katie now!!

Sorry for the picture quality, the light wouldn’t turn out right! Here are my books..... (we seem to be having a problem uploading my picture so here are just the front covers)

 Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)Angel Fire (Angel, #2)

Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
Angel Fire by L. A. Weatherly

So, last week I got Born at Midnight (I FINALLY HAVE A COPY!!!!!!) and Angel Fire. I’m thrilled to have Born at Midnight so I started reading it as soon as I could and I’m in love with it! I’ve been wanting this book for a long while so to finally have a copy is an amazing feeling! I also have Angel Fire as I have just recently read Angel and I’d like to see what happens next! Happy reading everyone!


What did you get in your Mailbox??

8 comments:

  1. OH Lord! The Scorpio Races, Angelfire and ANgel Fire!! lovely! I still have to read Angel Fire!! I lloved Angel with all my heart!! great haul my dear! oh! the Scorpio? BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THE POINT OF TEARS!! SNIFF!! Enjoy them all =D

    MY IM My Mailbox!

    Happy reading! XOXO
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Scorpio Races! I hope that you guys enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina from Fantasia Books13 November 2011 at 10:50

    @Natalia - Thank you so much :) i can't wait to read the scorpio races :D

    @Kristina - Thankyouu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Angelfire, awesome! I still have to buy a copy myself, but I've heard really good things about it. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooo the Scorpio Races!! I've wanted to read that one for ages! Can't wait to read your review Gina :) Great books guys!

    Here's my IMM for this week.

    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I am like way obsessed with Angelfire! You are going to love it! I have it as an ebook, but whenever I see it in a book store I want to buy it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I loved Scorpio Races. I want to read Born at Midnight.
    Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost purchased Scorpio Races this week too. Almost! But I made this silly vow that I'd only get one book each week and so I picked something else that I got my hands on first. *sob* but I'll try to get it next week.

    I've read Angelfire and I enjoyed reading it.

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM
    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete