Wednesday 2 November 2011

Breaking News (#4)

Hey guys, it's Gina,
It seems that last week on the Book Cover News (#2) I made a mistake. I said that the UK cover of Hallowed by Cynthia Hand was this:


When really it is this.....

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)


Which is a heck of a lot better!! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and i thoroughly apologize.
I really like this cover although I've noticed a lot of book covers having this pose. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies and Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon has similar poses. Maybe it's a trend now, who knows but i LOVE this cover and it will look amazing on my shelf!

2 comments:

  1. Did they change their minds about the cover, 'cause I've been seeing the one with the guy everywhere, but only lately I've noticed the "new"cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginad from Fantasia Reads2 November 2011 at 14:59

    I think so or maybe the one with the guy on it was just a fake?? It confused me but when i saw it on Goodreads i knew i might have had the wrong one :)

    ReplyDelete