1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This film was AMAZING!! A definite read for anyone who love Half-Blood and enjoys something unique.
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Loved the action in this book!! Will enjoy reading the sequel next year.
3. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Best dystopian novel I've ever read i think :) it was AWESOMESAUCE!!
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
A really good book that had some great characters.
5. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
This world blew me away so much!! :) I loved it so much and honestly this ties with Unearthly.
6. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I love this book so much and i am pining for the next!! It's a great series :D
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
This is a great fantasy world and i love the magic about it.
8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
I thought that this book was interesting and because i love Mythology it was a great addition to my shelves.
9. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
This was such a realistic vampire book and it made me buy the next five in the series so i will be able to finish this next year.
10. Firelight and Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Because i can't choose)
I may not love the characters as much as other books but i love the plot and the idea that the author created!!
Now for my top 5 favorite couples of 2011:
1. Katy and Daemon from Obsidian
The chemistry between them was amazing and I LOVED Daemon so much :D my new book crush!!
2. Clary and Jace from the Mortal instruments
Such a good couple and i love reading about them.
3. Meghan and Ash from The Iron Fey series
I didn't like him at first but i started to like him in the second one.
4. Charlie and Max from The Pledge
They were very sweet and i loved their relationship.
5. Alex and Aiden from Half-Blood
They are amazing and who doesn't love forbidden romance?! :)